how do gay guys feel when they get oddly turned on by a woman?
Upside-Down Ads Reveal The Subtlety Of Depression
Singapore-based suicide prevention organisation Samaritans of Singapore recently ran a series of ads which cleverly uses ambigrams to highlight the difficulty in understanding and identifying depression. The print ads feature images showing a positive message.
However, when the ad is inverted, a sadder, more depressing message is revealed.
The advertisement’s tagline “The signs are there if you read them” is printed upside-down so that readers will know to flip the ads over.
It also reinforces the message that it is easy to miss the warning signs of depression.
meeting someone with the same music taste is seriously the best thing ever
"1. Some days will be harder than others.
2. There will be mornings where you wake up feeling light and beautiful and you will wear your scars proudly. The memories do not hurt; you do not think of them.
3. But there will also be days where you physically ache from the absence of him. You will be haunted by the sound of his voice replaying in your head and God, please don’t think of the way it felt to fall asleep next to him.
4. Progress is a funny thing. It’s not always going to be black and white. There will be many grey, fuzzy, uncertain areas.
5. There will be days where you won’t be able to get out of bed because it just fucking hurts too bad.
6. Get up and keep trying. Keep going. You gotta keep telling yourself that it won’t always hurt this bad. Even if you don’t believe it."